Like a good map on your favorite road trip, scientific investigations are only as good as the question that drives them. Yet writing good questions isn’t as easy as it sounds! They can be too broad, too narrow; they can test too many things or be unclear. In this webinar, you'll learn...
• The role of an investigation questions
• Types of investigation questions
• How to evaluate and create great investigation questions that drive student learning
Downloadable resources in this webinar include:
- NGSS Question Matrix
- NGSS Science and Engineering Practices
- Question Component Notes and Prompts
Review & register for upcoming VAEI events on our event catalog!